19 September 2009

my life is .......... FUN!

Finally meet up my sexy baby! HAHHA She f getting sexier and sexier each time i see her. I love her. We went to st James which is my first time there. The music rock the DJ is power! First time go club with so many people, around 1o i think :) Anyway the dance floor was so pack until I really feel like going home!

Anyway , my highlight is to see my BFF. love!









she's so cute , i swear! hahah .

My sexy sexy~




The following day went to meet tan qiqi. We were suppose to go shopping or ktv and she physco me go PLAY. wtf , i think I very easy physco la!

Play is fun , I LOVE IT .

















2 clubs a week . omg , I think im super woman. Next day go dance practise , i almost die there.




I gonna dance like a mad woman and practise harder to get what I want! I love my life and I hope God will never take anything away from me ! I'll always remember how unhappy and tragic my life was in the past. All Thanks to my friends for reminding me cause I am SO free now.