20 September 2009

PLAY obession

I went to amk to exchange my dad's birthday gift and then went for a movie.

THE UGLY TRUTH - It is so nice and so true, GO WATCH GO WATCH :)

Some random pictures I took with my BUN on and my new button ear ring. I just love it very much very very much!


















I'm having sore throat and cough now , feeling damn uneasy .I'm gonna be sick soon , oh my why my health so bad? I think I'm gonna die early.
I want to pierce my lips , I soooooooooo scared i swear and I give up the idea of putting a tattoo.
Omg , I miss PLAY . I want to go PLAY so SOON. From the day when I step into play , I see every guy and girls behaving like lesbian and gay. I AM SO SERIOUS! Gay and lesbian is just increasing and increasing liao la , i swear!
WHAT IF ONE DAY I BECOME A LESBIAN??????????????????????????
omg , kill me . I am fucking straight. Anyway , i sometimes will doubt myself cause now I totally not interested in guys. STILL let me remind you , I'm STRAIGHT.