16 September 2009

I AM BORED

Today Off- day no dancing dancing , so rest at home. By right going to school practice B-boy but of all the bruises we have , how to do b-boy!?

Yesterday B-boy was KILLER , I swear! Muse B-boy is so difficult , I think I'm really not up to the standard yet. OMG


This is my group for showcase , quite enjoy being with them la. But overall we're really very distracted! We need to practice very very hard to put out a good show, all the best BHB. AND AND I LOVE SERIIIIII:)


:D She look like Chinese hor ? But she is a Malay .







COOL ?



FARA AND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee.



BAO GISELLE

MY DEAREST BAO BAO NATALIE






SEE SEE SEE ! MY BLUE BLACK . When I took off my clothes and I saw this I got shock my life.
I didn't expect to see something so BIG on my body sia! I have really a lot of blue black la this is one of it only ! God bless me and all the b-girls!

I going powerhouse later to see my dearest sexy. It has been soooo long since I saw her and I was damn shock that she told me that ............................
Seriously , SHOCK!