8 June 2010

insomnia

3:30am

I miss my sister a lot ! I'm all alone in my lovely room without my sister with me and I gonna be all alone for 5 days until she is back in sg :(

I barely can have good sleep from last week. When the lights is off and I rest my body on my bed , my eyes in shut completely and I'm patiently waiting for my mind to get to a shut down mode. 1 hour 2 hour ... 3hour passed , I still can't get it stop and it functioning like nobody business ;I swear! 

Thinking of my past and recalling how stupid and naive i was , all the way from the youngest moment that I could remember until now . All this things just spinning in my my brain and I am surprise how my brain could work this way!

I started to worry about my future about my family , studies, relationship , my career , my passion and so on .
Damn I seriously not sure if this module really is what I want , it's so stress to be in this course yea I could harldy breathe . The competition of my friends and how can i out stand to get a job I want and so on .. 
I really wish that I would not go through all these .. 

I really had so much to say but ..  .

i should end here cause It's too long to post it up . love you