19 February 2009

The more we get together.

Yeah , I went to class gathering last night. It's was quite fun after all. Firstly I want to wish dearie yun rui a happy 18the birthday. I really hope that you'll like the present we gave you huh(: Before I start posting about the BBQ I would like to wish BRYAN NG PEE HIAN a happy 18th birthday too.

Okay last night I almost saw all of my secondary school mates . I really miss those O level days. I mean it! Like all the mugging hard together , having fun in the library and chats. I never thought studying will be so fun until we went studying together. I do miss schools , all the laughter and fun it's just so memorable.

Last night we gamble la! This is the first time I gamble man. From my 50cents I won 6 bucks.
I'm really proud of myself!


Then last night I saw xxx. I need to answer my friends all the question which I don't want to answer. Hais! Hmm.. eyes met eyes. Avoiding each other. From a friend that use to play around to a complete stranger.
I don't know. No mood to blog ! byee





KIM my used to be good friends who love the same guy tgt! woo!















KIM PUT THE CAMMY ON HER NANA , THAT'S WHY WE'LL ARE LAUGHING.







BESTIE!



I eating chixken wing that weishen bbq.


Kaiying's phone.









Vanny ~









JR~!