25 February 2009

Hello people. I have been working as this tele don't know what job. It's basically calling people up to confirm the interview for their apply job. It's a super duper boring job but who cares money earned.

I'm so gonna tell you guys about this thing which made me fucking angry.
I was given this list of people who apply for the job of domestic cleaners. So ya my job is just to call them up to inform about the interview. Then I happen to call this fucking auntie...

Me:" Hello .. I'm calling from xxxxxx , you apply for the job for domestic cleaner right? Can you come for interview at .......

Auntie : Hello ,who are you ah . I tell you ask you boss come here. I where got apply for cleaners. I never , I apply for the admit assistants ok. I tell you ah , I wont be cleaner. Tell me your name , I send in not cleaner . How you do thing one. Call your boss now. ( super broken english)

Then I was like what the hell. I really almost wanted to yell back at her ask her to shut up . Look ! She doesn't know how to speak simple english . Who the hell will hire her as admit assistants? HELLO?
Okays sorry but I'm innocent and I'm just doing what I suppose to do.


Hais*A very big sigh
Finally things had settle down. I finally decided to do what I suppose to do than doing things according to my feelings. I think is more practical and realistic. Which I always tell myself , "hello kaiying welcome to the real world". Yeah and I'm pulling a big full stop and I'll use it wisely for dance , fun and more fun.




ALL I NEED IS TO HAVE PLENTY OF SLEEP .
Cheers for Jaslin , I want go club this sat. Night!