27 February 2009

t knHELLO PEOPLE! Finally 3days of working at tele don't know what. It's quite a nice experience and it's quite fun ? EXPECT those very super duper irriating people. I had this conflict with this woman who is fucking unreasonable. So cool yelling at her , who cares is my last day and it's not my fault at all! Sorry woman you're been banned by this company, too bad so sad!


Went k-ing after briefing.. Tadah , PICTURES!

WE'RE IN PINK LA!

BFF!





























How to pronounce ni ? Try to pronounce ne? please pronounce NI NE?
Okay fucking trick by them I pronounce it as "ni" "ne"instead of nine . fool!
Left not much time to enjoy before school reopen. Anyway , I want school to start soon. ahem!
New school new life new friend ? ah... The most exciting part is that I'll be having a laptop which I believe will be in pink.
Dance is always cool . I feel like writing it cause it's trueee!
Will be practising all the isolation and really got to pull my socks up. Yes I can!
I really very disappointing to hear this again. I mean didn't expect xxxxxx to say those words.
It really hurts ..even much painful than getting out of love. What's friends to you?What am I to you? I don't know is you have change to another person or I myself. You're just different and no longer the same anymore.
Night , tomorrow working . byee