18 January 2009

That's what friends are for

These few days I terribly living with fears. I seriously learn a lot, more than what you think i have learn. I never thought one day it will happen to me and I thought this was way easy to handle. I didn't know how much courage I had and I was surprising shock that I had much more than what I thought. Nights was just purely worrying and suffering. Yes , of course not forget to mention are friends. I didn't realise how blessed I am to have those bunch of friends. I'm not referring to those " hi .. we hang out together and we'll best friends forever kind" but those real friends. Those friends who feel hurt , worry and care for you. I really don't know how to express that kind of feeling but thank you.
Just feel very touched when you guys said
" I know you ain;t enjoying. It pricks when I see you this like that".
" I was worrying about you in my camp at night, wondering are you okay "
"I know it hurts , just cried out"
"No! I'm worry for you now"
"No matter what I'll be here"
It made me cry cause i'm always the course of everything. I think my friends love me more than myself.
I just want to said thanks for everything. love