18 January 2009

Oh my gosh , I woke up at 5.30pm. I like an idiotic pig why can I ever sleep so long? I had a very stupid dream . The dream is about me and an unknown guy. In the dream I fell in love with him. Then we do a lot of sweet things like all couples will usually do except for sex. This part very exciting! One day i went to his house and he took of his clothes then he shouted " Actually I'm a girl and I love you so much!" Oh my god , there goes my sweet dream turn nightmare! I'm so angry !


Yesterday I accompany best friend forever Sammy to put tattoo at acid crew. I waited for him about 3 and a half hours , I almost fall asleep there la.Actually I was suppose to put with him but I wasn't sure about the design yet. Further more my friends were right "please put somewhere that I could cover or hide".
So .. I shall give up the idea of putting tattoo on my wrist. So i decided to put on my ass. ha ha , no la on my back. Then now the design .. My friend said put something that represent you. It's like abit hard for me to put princess Diana on my back right? So these few days I had been thinking hard what represent me. Then I came to an conclusion of putting DIAMOND. It's not that i think i look like a diamond la. It's like i think cause it's every girls favourite right? Then I shall put Pink or colourful Blink blink on my skin forever. I guess when I turn 80 I'll still like diamond haha. So the colour I'll think through again and then go talk to my parents.
Soon Okay I'll put it .
Friends don't hate me if I have a tattoo okay? It's still me forever!












Yesterday movie and it totally freak me out. Damn , waste my money ! The movie is don't know what molly molly or whatever shit. Please , if you love your parents please don't spend their money on this show.
Lastly , baby I hope you'll like the red mp3 that we gave you. No money no talk no shit no clothes no fun no bf no enjoy. baby , it's time to work.