22 September 2009

Just read , I know it's a long post




I met natalie , go out with her will die laughing lor . fuck! I'm glad that I know this fucker.
C'mom QIQI , you know i love you.


Anyway, tomorrow there is muse B-boy practise again. Sigh , I seriously feel like
giving up cos it's so difficult. I think after the muse class , I don't have any
confident to B-boy again , I swear and I just don't  feel like dancing but i know I will not!


Anyway talking about dancing .... I'm writing for someone special to read about this..
To my beloved sister , Poon Jia Xin :


I miss dancing with you so much . It makes to sad whenever I come home with my dance attire and you're looking at me with anger. I know you envy me cause I can dance everyday and stuff . But practise make perfect my dear girl and I'm super willing to teach you every single moves I learn in school. I don't want dance to destroy our relationship between us. Dance will bond us together instead. There is no shortcuts to success , don't give up ! I'll be there for you always , love you my dear <3




ANYWAY , I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO MY MOMMY!
SHE CLEAN THE HOUSE AND HELP ME CLEAN MY MESSY ROOM! AND SHE BRING A NEW SHOE RACK TO MY HOUSE ! OMG , I LOVE HER :)



Our caps is increasing .................

My wardrobe have fucking no space to contain any clothes anymore! I swear I gonna cut down on shopping ! Guess what ? I bought a new dress today , sooo pretty and I love it so much . HA HA HA


okay people , i going to rest and have my sweet dream now. I so looking forward going to ah meng cafe and drink nata de co co again. I love my friends and I love my life. night nighty folks!