17 August 2009

Rebel / working

Oh man! Finally met my dearest bitch and I miss this fucking girl a lot! We went to rebel and it's quite different from the past few times I went.













I love rebel DJ because he's fucking hot ! He is too sexy to be a DJ lar! I was looking @ him all night and seriously can't take my eye off him , WAHAHAH~

Anyway a lot of interesting things happen! We saw fights and it was pretty scary;/ They were so near to us , making us pathetic and we were like keep moving back. I think clubs is not a place where you get died drunk and die laying on the floor outside the clubs.Totally unglam!

It has been a long time since i go to club and that night we leave early as tomorrow I have work.
I love dance forever!

WORKING
As I mention working is really very very fun. Do you ever think why people is so crazy about animation and toy collections?
When I was working at Ddung shop and selling dolls , I think people who buy this doll is kind of stupid. Why people spend so much on this useless things instead of buying clothes or useful things instead!?!?!?! Now I know the reason of spending @#$#$%
I'm so happy that I have a chance working at the Suntec toy convention as every single stall is selling all the useless things like me! haha anyway , I seriously in love with toy collection .
One of my favourite is Blythe Dolls



Look! They're so pretty right?
When the first time I look at them I was so scared of them but eventually when I was working , I keep going back to see them and slowly I am in love with them. Blythe doll have some X-factor that make me want them so much , it's like an obsession! I want them but I can't afford as they are too expensive . One doll is around 300 up to 1000?
Anyway , I love TOKIDOKI A LOT . You guys can go google on tokidoki ! I love th creator and I have 1 tokidoki stationary and a lot of stickers. The creator is hot and I swear I going to queue for his signature next year when I have the money to get some stuff from there.
I got a devil soft doll I forget the name but the creator is very cute! She gave me 2 free gift and gave me her signature:)








I FEEL SO CONTENTED !
* picture of Blythe in my boss DSLR , will upload so soon.
DSLR is so fun !
Lastly thank you Patrick:)