26 August 2009

My semester one in school.

Exam finally had over! Oh man , I have 5 weeks of holidays now yeah but quite busy! Anyway , I so sad that sem 1 had over cause we need to change class again! I love w45A :)



This is vivian choo ! I know her when I first day go to the orientation. I miss her so much la.. Now that I have dance , I hardly have time for her .. Sorry girl and I promise you holiday we must meet up cause I have a lot a lot things to tell you man . I'm so so so so glad to know you , love!




Pictures of W45A


This is jolene ! She always teach me maths ... science . HAHAH . Thanks girl :)


This is miss yu hui! hahah , she's so cute I swear . She love pink and hello kitty (same as me) HAHAHAA




Ederlyn chan li ting! Argh for all people I'll miss you most la. I'll miss you I'll miss you !!
We must meet up okay ? She's the most crazy woman is class and I swear I love her la although we know each other for 1sem but ............. LOVE HER!





This is stanley a fucker . Hahah He always make me laugh and stuff la . He fucking like to disturb people and I don't know why.




















OH man and this is my baby yue han . She very dot on me , i love her !
*(actually there are many many more pics but f lazy)
Anw I got a lot a lot to post but fucking lazy la. Well w45A will have outing soon right? HAHA
I want take more picture with my bff , raflee! Aww so excited!
I love SGC ! they are like a family and my bao family forever.
OKAY people , I going to meet my most love now . Tonight mambo woooh!