10 August 2009

M'sia trip

Tadah! Finally Performance over :) I think I have a lot a lot to improve and to work on. I must dance more practise more and more and more....







LOVE DANCE!

Anyway I went to m'sia for 4days to my grandma's house and Genting Highland. Whatever it is , I am so happy that I am away from spore for holiday.


I have some pictures but please don't be shocked that I had bangs. Yes , I cut my hair and I damn look like a 15 year old girl.




















The best thing about holiday is staying in a HOTEL. I had separate room with my parents and I have plenty romantic time with my sister. Another best thing about Genting is the super cooling weather. woo~ Who don't love the weather there!













































This is my grandma house but we sleep in our uncle place with air con!














CAN PEOPLE PLEASE SAVE THE EARTH!!!!




My favourite girl!






My girl took this picture for me when I just woke up. lol


He's so cute , I swear!




Holiday end back to real life. Exam is coming , I got to study hard.!