14 August 2009

KERIN TAN MY LOVE .

Finally met my dearest girl yesterday and we went to visit mama who is in the hospital.
MAMA , I HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON ALRIGHT? God bless you :) Anyway I am really happy to see my MAMA , KERIN , ER JIE AND SAN JIE. I really miss them a lot.

The hospital is so strict now due to the h1N1 and we need to wear mask in order to go enter the hospital. My poor mama cannot eat anything and she was talking about all the food which make kerin and I hungry.



TADAH ! We went to eat sushi WAHAHA because ederlyn chan she don't want accompany me eat. She's a bitch !




FRIED EBI , By right I cannot eat because it's prawn but I ate it!



After eating my lips swallow and I only ate the skin og the Ebi . LOL










I really very enjoy going out with her, we laugh a lot a lot and I'm so happy!
KERIN TAN DO WELL IN YOUR EXAM OKAY? I LOVE YOU FOREVER LA.