31 August 2009

for you

Should I say I am disappointed in myself because I had change to another person which you guys don't want me to be ?
OR

Should I say I'm disappointed in you guys of not accepting the way your friend should be because you stereotype people?

It was been so long but after listening to it , I felt hurt and sad la.

Clubbing doesn't mean anything . 1stly i go club to dance and enjoy! I never find guys and do whatever shit that you guys can imagine. I love the music ,atmosphere and dancing with my girlfriends. Whats wrong?

I don't fucking get myself drunk already cos I hate drinking.

It doesn't mean by doing all these mean I have change and stuff. You can't expect me to be at home 24/7 @ home watching tv , computer and sleep.

I'm still kaiying and I'm definitely not the person you think i am .