7 July 2009

weekend

Went club and totally sucks . Nothing much all i can say it's fucking boring





I wear my new heels and ended up this way , it's fucking man I swear man.


After clubbing jaslin came over my house to stay, we slept in the same bed and we slept around 5am. We woke up early in the morning to sentosa.
Sentosa is so fun cause I have not been going sentosa since last year... Love the waves , love the water , love the sun , love the sand and love the smell!
It was fun we played volleyball and monkey ! Aaron and gang like super noisy but overall I have fun so so much.
omg ! Jas , val and I wore bikini ! My first time~ (SHY)
After sentosa go och , most of them didn't go and they are mostly guys. Damn no balls la , haha because I'm so proud of myself going there. It's because I promise Jas and kc... Lucky two of jas's friend join us if not end up three of us and I'll cry inside.
I didn't see any ghost there but the atmosphere is super scary. I swear It's my first and last time going there.