1 July 2009

no work no school

Yeah people I woke up early to dye my hair dark brown and it turns up like black! I think I like the idea of having black hair !

Okay not really early and I miss my trip to the history museum with them! Anyway today was fun with them. We went to ah meng cafe again! It's like a favourite hang out place for us and we can like there for hours drinking that pink rose drink with na ta de coco. woo damn shiok!












Jas look like she got big booty but it's not really true. lol






My shopping list had been increasing rapidly after reading fashion magazine and reading fashion magazine. I had been reading about meditation and I'm so curious about it! Does it really works?
Last night I try but I fall asleep and later I'm going to try again!


I got so many "F" and 3"D"s of not doing E-learning la ! fuck e-learning grades doesn't affect my overall grades but I'm so guilty


night nighty folks , tomorrow working again!