28 July 2009

Friday

W45A wore formal for enterprise , just believe it that I wore heels throughout the day.
School to family gathering to club and the next day I have blasters and it fucking pain.


Photos














There is this event in school ignite and by right I'm going with my friends but I need to go sg flyer (family gathering) . Anyway , I think I really miss out the fun la cause I heard that there's is a lot of handsome guy! ahem , joking.


I think my relatives are rich they always held family in launch room and stuff which i think it's quite cool. It's really beautiful there, seriously I hope to go again!
I'm so glad to see my cousin but I really do miss times when I was young!
So after SF went zouk. okay should not blog more about that cause it's too fun to post!

Officially I'm not working @ Ddung shop anymore but now waiting to get interview by another boss. I'm so gonna miss working in cine! I really thank God that I could work here as in like I really do know a lot a lot of people and I'll definitely miss my boss. I hope that my boss will not close the pushcart :(


So weekends I am free and now that I am free ~I going to do some stuff that I wanted to do long before but I don't have the time. I'll share with you guys soon !