19 January 2009

I spend 150bucks for my L.A hiphop course. but well it's all worth right? Yes , finally another dream came true. Yes man , another level up! I'm so excited about it cause it start right after my birthday 2nd feb!



Now I'm finding a job , just went for an interview at haji lane but I'm not sure if they want to hire me. So for the time being , I have to find a job in order to have some savings for myself. I don't know how I spend my money. I spend a lot money around $5xx. Damn ! It's time for me to learn to save money. Talking about spending money , I just got myself a jeans. It's like those hiphop kind.Damn cool , I like it a lot cause It's the first jeans that is not over long for me. Hais sad , I'm short. How can I grow tall? anyone tell me please!



I GOT PICTURES OF MYSELF * index finger pointing one another







Oh man , CNY it's coming . I painted my nails red so that I could have more ang pao money.
Please support the http://juddiing.blogspot.com okay? Don't ask me why is called Judi ! Look at my face , I don't look like I'm name Judi. It's my aunt request cause she gave me capital. Support me , loves!