25 January 2009

Hi people.
Yeah , tomorrow is going to be CNY. So looking forward to all the good food and red packs !
CNY i'll be going m'sia :/

This week is a movie week for me. I had watched Red cliff , Bride wars and love matter.
3 movie are nice to me , ya...

Today post is so not organise. I'm sorry.
I'm going to post about my hair today. I'm so pissed off that my hair colour is fading off la, Damn. Then you know what the roof of my hair now is turning black! After CNY I'll dye it to ash blond or ash brown, anything related to ash. I wanted to do soft reborning or some curl on my hair la.
It's super irritating my hair like no pattern one! I realise that I only tied my hair up in a mess bun , that's it . So not artistic and so boring. @#$%^&*()(*&^$%^%&^&


















Gold chain are so nice, like it? Interested to get one too , mail me!
I went shopping and I get so 4 things . Spend $2xx .
Okay .. I didn't put tattoo cause I'm so scared of the sound of the tattoo machine.
Sleeping time , night folks.