12 January 2009

Destiny

I had a lot of butterflies in my stomach. Can't eat well , sleep or whatever sh*t. All day long I had been thinking of my results tomorrow. Oh my , seriously I know it's gonna be no good at all. I regret now! I should study harder! :x opps but seriously please study hard for O's if not you're end up like me. poor thing , I know it's gonna be a definite hard night today.
I can't imagine that tomorrow results will be out . It's gonna affect my mood. damn happy or sad , either one! OH my where will I go ? Jesus bless me , AMEN! Super scaryyyy

Happy 18th birthday Darling Peiqi!
Although we have really drifted but yet you're aways a good friend in my heart ya? You'll still be in my heart :) I hope you have a wonderful day spending with your friends or boyfriend. Most importantly is yourself to be happy. Take care of yourself and I just want you to know that no matter what I'll be here for you.

* I practise dance and bball today .
No mood , really not going to further blog. Love you guys! byee