10 November 2008

Today , as usual I went to dance practise. Yes , finally the formation had been standardise but it's still abit confusing. It's really nice to be dancing. So like after everything settle down , maybe on January I'll be picking up new dance which is Street Jazz.Otherwise , I'll be doing LA hip hop to improve my skills. Omg ~ really in love in dance.

Imagine shopping without money. It's like super irritating cause all my friends were busy shopping for prom thingy and I can't even spend. But well , I'm there for them to give my so advisable opinion. I finally realised how fun it's like to be with my secondary friends ,who are so cool and funky. Haha , didn't know that I could actually click with them. Seriously like so fun can!

I finally realise how you could cover your ugliness with a cap. Hha~ See like cannot even see my dark rings , like so happy. I wish I could wear one on prom lol. I have been playing like nobody business and I do still have my last paper on Tuesday. Tuesday and I'll be free. This is the day that the Lord had made , rejoice and be glad.


Like today , finally can meet my sweethearts . Really, I'm so happy.
love you babes.









PICTURES (taken someday ago)












Super look like idiot.
TADA~
SAVE MONEY IN PROCESS