30 November 2008

*Do support Oschool.
Okay , let me start.
Today I went Oschool for the preview and then stay back for dance practise. It's really tiring and I think I hurt my back again. Now and then I'll experience a sharp pain on my back and this is really bad. I'm like an old ah ma who had back problem.

I'm really glad that Oschool had recital for us. Like I'll learn a lot about dance.
The practises we had ....Although we had a lot of hard time but it is all worth it . Yay , like the encouragement and inspiration that instructor and friends gave. I think I really start growing up in dance since last year when I started dancing. Comparing to 2007 recital and now 2008,
It's like really glory to glory.


Oh ya , didn't mention about my hair colour? Yeah , I did the re-dye. LOL , the colour is super light and bright. Yes , it's bright. It's suppose to be like ash brown but it turned out to be more to golden brown. BUT , i seriously like it to the max! LOL , So far all the comments i receive it's good EXCEPT my secondary friend who said I look like ah ma :(


The lousiest thing is I'm starting work tomorrow. Yes , I had finally realise that I NEED TO WORK. Yeah and need to D.I.Y those earring and chain for blog shop, sigh. You know kaiying is so lazy but well what you sow is what you reap.


Okay people , that's all for today. Between I'm currently not using my number and I'll be having my line back next week. :)
It's drama time~ byeee