25 September 2007


My new member . red red :)

PQ . Emo-ing

I can tie my hair , proof that it grew longer :D




I get to know CHUA CHUA MORE , and I'm so proud of you. You broke the record . YOU WALK ! Let me explain .. She is that kind of person who will rest more than shop. LOL .
And yeah .. Today is zhong qiu jie. I'll never forget 2006 how i spend my night playing. I flashed back .. and i feel like it happen yesterday. I'm growing up :D
Some memories that i could not forget.The happy times and sad times. It's just memories.
How i gone through to be myself (today). Isn't life this way? Laugh out loud.
But I'm happy to be who i am today.YES !One more day , are you excited? Can't wait to see love. I remember how i whine to my friends. "wah lau .. 2weeks leh!" Now left one day. Time fly... Anw Tomorrow must chiong study liao. Oh .. N levels is coming and ending :D woohoo ! I love it baby . Can't wait to enjoy ...Yeah .. I'm starting my dance practise SOON . Well .. I'm so excited . STUDY 1st