16 September 2007

I not a multi task person.

Deep within me , I know that without God I'm nothing. ( for me la )
But I really think some task is too hard for me to handle.
I mean not only me , maybe for the rest too. Or maybe I don't have the ability to reach out. I need to handle my examination. N levels is coming up soon , all i can do is to worry? I don't think I have enough time. I guess I'm too unwise.
Like you say.. N level coming so please don't go for that audition , don't go out , don't do this and don't do that. Sigh , I really hope examination will be over soon.
Yes I have a great family. But i really hope they could understand me.
All the times i just want to make sure i will not get scolding from them.One word , I'll follow.Who else must i pleased?
I go to church , My dad asked me to shift my house to church.
Sometimes I could not go services because of tuition , then cgl said I did not make my stand for God.Yes , I have my friends. But at most they could be my listener , Problem equal unsolved. Yes i have a great sister in my family but being a elder sister i need to be responsible for her action. Even little things make me up sad.
Why can't she spend a little thoughts for me? When she come home late , who get scolding ?? ME!! When she never tidy the room , who is the one that my parents blame? ME!! On top of these , I still need to handle some past relationship.
Is like I have a boyfriend now , and i super love him.
Ask me why? I don't know. And all i can treat you is just my friend.
Asked me why I don't accept you despite you waited so long?
I can't explain my feelings okay!! It's just love.
I'm not here to show how many problems i face. Is just that I want to throw out everything. *sigh...


Sorry for not picking up some of your calls and messages.
And if i ever pick up your call , don't ask me what happened.
Everything is gonna be alright soon.
I'm just tired...

Audition result will be shown on monday , I guess I would get in..
(BIG IMPACT TO ME ) :(