7 September 2007

HAVING A DREAM?
i have big big dream ...


Containing something deeper in me.

DANCE C:

I'm going for audition for [ oschool thing ]. Hah .I'm gonna start practising.
Scared, well .. I'm gonna fight for it! Jia you me?


JUMP JUMP *
Let me tell you something that i learn today!!

What are the factors that stop you from achieving your dream?

Number 1
Friends.

Good friends , bad friends ?
If you hang around with negative people , you will be negative.
So do you have negative friends or positive friends?

Number 2
tiredness !!

You are just too tired to go on ..
But its your dream.
Don't stop it .. Take a break instead :)


Number 3
Failure

Well .. I guess most of us will be afraid of failing .
But failure is not final. The past is over and you can't change it.
There is this saying that ..
99% failing , 1% success :)


Number 4
Fear

Are you afraid to take risk ?
Nah .. Don't be afraid . Step out , BY FAITH :)



JIA YOU People FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!